When you are away from your Puerto Vallarta area home, it is good to know that there is someone you can rely on to look after your property and ensure it will be kept in first class condition, ready to be enjoyed when you return or for family, friends or rental clients.
At Vallarta Sunset Properties we believe in giving an unparalleled service to our clients combining professionalism with a true sense of duty. That is why we enjoy the confidence of over forty of our property management clients.
An important aspect of the value our property management department is the number of services available to you and the number of our staff that can execute these benefits. A standard property management contract includes the following services:
Weekly property inspections.
Quarterly financial reports.
Hiring and supervision of maid services.
Hiring and supervision of maintenance personnel.
Hiring and supervision of garden and pool maintenance services.
Payment of all your obligations in Mexico from your established reserve fund including:
All service personnel.
Utilities; TV, gas, water, electric and Internet.
Annual Property Taxes.
Federal Trust Fees.
Maintenance & repair supplies.
Fees for standard property management services as listed above begin at just $100.00 per month for a one bedroom condo and are adjusted upward depending upon the size of your home.
In conjunction with our standard property management services we also provide the following fee-based services:
Project management for major renovations or remodeling.
FM3 or FM2 visa services
This is by no means an complete list of services; if you have any special needs, do not hesitate to speak to us about them. We are here to serve you!
Please contact us for a free, personalized quotation. E-mail: email@example.com
From the US and Canada toll free: 1-877-234-7630 ● Local: Tel. 223-5511 or 223-0427
Opening or purchasing an existing business in a foreign country can be a daunting task so secure professional help is a necessity.
Our founder, Tom Carota and his staff have decades of experience in starting, purchasing and operating businesses in the US and Mexico. We guide our clients through the many facets of business ownership in Mexico which include the following important steps:
- Assistance in legal structure, permits and licenses.
- Identifying a prospective business opportunity and/or business location.
- Assistance in the negotiation of the business purchase (referred to as a Traspaso) and/or the negotiation of a long term commercial lease.
- We consult with our clients on local, State and Federal regulations and permits necessary to conduct business in Mexico.
- When requested we provide highly professional Business Plans geared to the character of the business opportunity or startup.
- Business Consultation. We recommend that our clients retain our services for a period of time following the purchase of an existing business or startup. In this way, we can contribute to the success of the business venture during the most critical periods of the business operation.
Please feel free to contact Tom Carota by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our toll-free Mexico direct number at 1-877-234-7630.